TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 04-25-2023: Workflow Improvements
- 04-17-2023: Text Editor (v2) Improvements
- 04-03-2023: Notification Improvements
- 03-29-2023: Release of Calendar Improvements Initiative
05-16-2023: Workflow Improvements (On-Hold)
Place Story On-Hold: Users now have the ability to place a story in an on-hold status.
- Updated Filters: Users can locate their on-hold stories by clicking on the new filter on the Calendar and Stories pages.
- Associated Notifications: When a story is placed on-hold, contributors assigned to incomplete workflow steps will receive an email notifying them that the story has been paused. When a story is resumed, contributors assigned to incomplete workflow steps will receive an email notifying them that the story has been resumed. All notifications will be paused while the story is in on-hold status.
04-25-2023: Workflow Improvements
Begin Task Button: Updated language for clarity ('Claim' story ➡️ 'Begin Task').
- TEv2 Video Format: Introduced video format support for TEv2 stories.
- Move MT CTA: Improved visibility and style of manual workflow transition button (relocated to the top of the edit workflow screen).
04-17-2023: Text Editor (v2) Improvements
Enhanced Editor Header: We've fixed the issue with the sticky header, ensuring that all essential tools remain visible as you scroll down the page.
- Text Saving Improvements: No more scrambled texts! We've resolved the issue causing text corruption upon saving.
- Optimized Story Cloning: Successfully addressed the content porting issue during story cloning, ensuring a smoother experience for users.
04-03-2023: Notification Improvements
TEv2 Default Editor: Enabled for a select cohort of clients.
- User Tagging: Added "@" sign functionality in comment editing.
- Comment Management: Introduced ability to un-resolve comments.
03-29-2023: Release of Calendar Improvements Initiative
- Download PDF version of Calendar: Users can now download a PDF version of their editorial calendar, making it easier to share with others at their organization.
- Month picker to jump between months: Users can now quickly jump between months using the new month picker feature. This saves time when trying to navigate to the future or past months.
- Sticky header for the Calendar header and month picker: The header and month picker are now sticky, allowing users to see them at all times, no matter where they are on the page.
- Expand/Collapse stories on days that have 3+ scheduled stories: Users can now expand and collapse days that have three or more scheduled stories. This makes it easier to navigate the calendar when there are a lot of scheduled stories.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article